For our Bethune Cookman University Mask, we will be donating $5 from each BCU mask sold to Bethune Cookman University in honor of their founder Dr. Mary McLeod Bethune and starting the school with $1.50 and now a million-dollar institution.
We will be donating directly here: https://thewildcatden.net/shifting
For more information please about Bethune Cookman University:
BCU Wildcat Mask
- Double layer fabric
- Face cover is a reusable, eco-friendly and substainable 2-ply face cover made of 70% recycled material. Each face cover is made from approximately 1 recycled poly (RPET) water bottle. Moisture wicking fabrication is washable and breathable. Features a double layer fabric, goes over your ears for secure fit, fits over an N95 mask.
- 40% recycled polyester/30% recycled cotton/30% cotton Eco performance
- For workers interacting with the public
- All day comfort
- Voice remains clear at a 6 foot distance
- Friendly non-clinical stylish look
- Complements most uniforms